Why Partner with AWIS?
- Attract more students and faculty members by showcasing your commitment to women in science.
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention by providing access to AWIS’ valuable professional development resources.
- Access thought leadership on hot topics and trends impacting women in science and STEM.
- Increase opportunities for your institution by connecting your employees and students with the AWIS network.
- Offer your institution’s students a bridge to employment in their future STEM careers.
What Your Institution Receives
- Up to ten (10) complimentary memberships for administrators, faculty and staff.
- Complimentary membership for all qualified undergraduates, graduates students, and postdoctoral researchers of the institution.
- Recognition of your support as partner on awis.org with a link to your institution’s website.
What Your Faculty and Students Receive
- Access to professional development resources and webinars to help advance their career
- Networking, mentoring, and leadership opportunities
- Recognition in member spotlights and social media
- Access to thousands of job postings, career insights, and a free resume review service
- Weekly member newsletters highlighting career advice, hot headlines, AWIS Advocacy, and events
- Quarterly digital access to the award-winning AWIS Magazine
- Eligibility for the AWIS Distinguished Doctoral Scholarship
- A sense of belonging with other local and national AWIS members who provide inspiration, support, and best practices
Institutional dues for any one of the options described are calculated based on full-time equivalent enrollment as reported to the US Department of Education’s IPEDS data system.
- 0 – 10,000 students $4,000
- 10,001 – 25,000 students $6,000
- Over 25,000 students $8,000
AWIS institutional partnership is open to institutions whose main objective is higher education and the development of knowledge. Applying universities and other higher education institutions
- must be public or private not-for-profit;
- be degree-conferring institutions; &
- have undergone, at the national or regional level, a process of quality assurance or accreditation.
Join AWIS on social media to see the news, resources and thought leaders that help advance women in STEM.
Contact us today!
Explore the possibilities of partnership with the leading advocate for women in Science and related STEM fields.