For Academic Institutions
Demonstrate your organization is a champion of diversity in STEM
by providing the resources proven to maximize potential.
Why Partner with AWIS?
- Attract more students and faculty members by showcasing your commitment to women in science.
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention by providing access to AWIS’ valuable professional development resources.
- Access thought leadership on hot topics and trends impacting women in science and STEM.
- Increase opportunities for your institution by connecting your employees and students with the AWIS network.
- Offer your institution’s students a bridge to employment in their future STEM careers.
What Your Organization Receives
- Complimentary memberships for administrators, faculty and staff.
- Complimentary membership for all qualified undergraduates, graduates students, and postdoctoral researchers of the institution.
- Recognition of your support as partner on awis.org with a link to your institution’s website.
What Faculty and Students receive
- Participate in discussion threads and share encouragement with other AWIS members in the online community.
- Access to professional development resources and webinars to help advance their careers
- Networking, mentoring, and leadership opportunities
- Recognition in member spotlights and social media
- Access to thousands of job postings, career insights, and a free resume review service
- Weekly member newsletters highlighting career advice, hot headlines, AWIS Advocacy, and events
- Quarterly digital access to the award-winning AWIS Magazine
- Eligibility for AWIS awards and scholarships
- A sense of belonging with other local and national AWIS members who provide inspiration, support, and best practices
Current AWIS Institutional Partners
- 0 – 10,000 students $4,000
- 10,001 – 25,000 students $6,000
- Over 25,000 students $8,000
- must be public or private not-for-profit;
- be degree-conferring institutions; & have undergone, at the national or regional level, a process of quality assurance or accreditation.