Why Partner with AWIS?
Whether your organization is already heavily invested in gender equity or aspires to improve diversity, a partnership with AWIS may be just what you need! With full access to our community, research, and resources, your organization can:
- Gain visibility as a proud supporter of AWIS
- Reduce turnover by recognizing and retaining talented women
- Develop and advance women into leadership
- Improve your company culture, employee satisfaction, productivity and results
- Grow your understanding of the issues facing women in science
- Support the role that science plays in improving society
What Your Organization Receives
- Participate in AWIS Thought Leadership Roundtables
- Provide member benefits to your employees
- Recruit talent through the AWIS Career Center and virtual career fairs
- Showcase your company logo on the AWIS website
- Place an AWIS Partner logo on your website
- Advertise in our newsletter and magazine
- Submit a full-length feature article to AWIS Magazine
- Receive potential speaking and media opportunities
What Your Employees Receive
- Participate in a discussion thread and share encouragement with other AWIS members in the online community.
- Access to professional development resources and webinars to help advance their career
- Networking, mentoring, and leadership opportunities
- Recognition in member spotlights and social media
- Access to thousands of job postings, career insights, and a free resume review service
- Weekly member newsletters highlighting career advice, hot headlines, AWIS Advocacy, and events
- Digital access to the award-winning AWIS Magazine
- Eligibility for AWIS Scholarships
- A sense of belonging with other local and national AWIS members who provide inspiration, support, and best practices
Explore Webinar Topics
Augment your training resources and increase employee engagement with engaging content such as:
- Powerful and inspiring conversations with diversity and equity advocates like Dr. Jane Willenbring and Cynthia Chapple
- Discussions with prominent authors like Marie Benedict, Minda Harts, and Dr. Malika Grayson
- Professional development including networking, leadership, and emotional intelligence
Exclusive Film Screenings
AWIS provides members with access to thought-provoking documentaries on topics impacting women in science such as:
- Picture a Scientist, chronicles the journey of three women scientists and their experiences with overt harassment and implicit bias
- Coded Bias, a film by Shalini Kantayya, reveals the gender and racial biases in algorithms, A.I., and facial recognition software
Join AWIS on social media to see the news, resources and thought leaders that help advance women in STEM.
Contact us today!
Explore the possibilities of partnership with the leading advocate for women in Science and related STEM fields.